current location: Sydney, Australia

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Marcs to Mascot

Totally Workwear in Mascot is a long way from the familiar shop fronts of Pitt Street Mall. I realised the other day as I was purchasing some King G workwear that my apparel for the next little while is going to be all about practicality, less about aesthetics.

Anyway, I thought I'd go all-in and follow suit with my personal grooming, so I got myself a freakin buzz-cut! Just Cuts Leichhardt is a long way from Toni & Guy Balmain. Unlike my $80 Toni & Guy masterpiece, my $18 job at Just Cuts has a 24hr satisfaction guarantee. I pointed out to my stylist that rectifying the cut would be a bit tricky.

The last buzz-cut I got was back in year 4. I never did it again because I got teased. But I'm bigger and stronger now and I can carry a gun in the US if I choose...bring it on!

No comments: